- If you contact us via the Website, we will collect the information that you provide when you do so, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, firm name, firm type, and any information included in your message to us.
Automatically Collected Personal Data
- As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including, without limitation, details of your visits to the Website (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website), information about your computer and internet connection (such as your IP address, operating system and browser type) and other information obtained through third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
Of course, you are not required to supply any of the personal data that we may request. However, failure to supply any of the personal data that we may request may result in our being unable to fulfill or respond to your relevant request. To help us ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you should promptly notify us if there are any changes to your personal data. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any personal data or any losses arising from any inaccurate or deficient personal data that you supply to us. What Are the Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Data? We may process your personal data that we have collected as follows:
- To fulfill the request for which you provided the data and for other reasons related purposes we determine are appropriate. For example, if you have requested information from us, we may process the personal data you provided to respond to you with the information requested.
- To contact you about other services and products we offer unless you have opted out of receiving such communications.
- To exercise or defend our legal rights, or to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and requests anywhere in the world.
- As otherwise permitted under any applicable law or regulation or if you have provided us with prior consent.
When Do We Disclose Personal Data We Collect About You? You should know that:
- OpenDoor will not sell, rent, and/or trade your personal data without your permission.
- To third parties to whom we assign or novate our rights or obligations.
- To a prospective seller or buyer in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets or if all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets.
- To regulatory or enforcement bodies or courts anywhere in the world as required by applicable law or regulations anywhere in the world or at their request.
- Clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us and following the instructions
- Submitting a written request via email to email@example.com, or by mailing correspondence to OpenDoor, Newport Financial Center, 111 Town Square Place, Suite 1500, Jersey City, NJ 07310
- To improve the Website content and performance.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To recognize you when you return to the Website.
- To deliver a better and more personalized service by allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.